Monday, October 4, 2010

Breathless

I see her and my breath is taken away. Thief! How dare you steal from me my breath!

So what that you are a visage of Venus. So what that with every blink of your eyelid and every step you take I fall more in love with you.You haven't the right to confiscate my breath!

What is worse is that I am powerless to stop you. You take my breath with impunity. There is no denying your strength to purloin my breath, to swindle from my lungs the air that formerly filled it.

Alas, what a fate! Powerless to stifle the snatching of my breath from such a wickedly beautiful being. I am left an impotent, feeble, and wretched being when she passes from my view. Such a terrifically awful event that is!

So exquisite are those lips, so very graceful those curves, so exceptionally fine her hair. Paris would soon forget Helen if his eyes should have been so fortunate to fall upon her.Pygmalion could not have sculpted anything more gorgeous than she.

You leave me breathless, my beautiful bandit. You picked from the pocket of my chest the air that fills my lungs.Such a fine fate it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment